Thursday, February 14, 2008
Tearing Paper
Oh my heavens, I was just thinking about how when I was in elementary school my friends and I went throught this phase in life where we would tear paper. Anything we could get our hands on, I'm not even sure all of it was old or ready to be torn up, but it didn't matter we would tear it up. I remember being in Mr. Bates' class and sitting at the back of the room (or at our desks) and each of us would have this stack of paper that we would tear through out the day. After we had torn it up we would put it into a Ziploc bag and then we would send it to off be recycled. I guess we thought that if it was torn then we could get more money for it. Crazy Kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so funny and weird!!:) I can honestly say I never did that!:) That is a funny story though.
I was such a weird kid!
We went through the same thing! Thanks, I love my house! You are welcome to come visit anytime! Where did you get such a cute background/template? I see everyone has way cute ones but I couldn't find any! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment