Sunday Sept. 21st Day 3: We went and had another FREE breakfast at the same place, it was a part of a deal for a bunch of things we got for listening to their sales pitch. It was worth it though because we got a bunch of discounts on the different activities we did too. After breakfast we decided to go on a glass bottom boat tour out to Lover’s Beach. This was really neat and FREE since we listened to the sales pitch. We saw a bunch of Pelicans, and Sea Lions perched on rocks, and colorful fish through the glass bottom boat. We got off the boat at Lover’s Beach, then we walked (ran because it was WAY hot sand) to the other side called Divorce Beach. The reason for the names is because Lover’s Beach is on the Sea of Cortez side and is a really nice beach with very little waves, the other side Divorce Beach is on the Pacific Ocean side and the waves are huge and really scary! Andy went swimming at Divorce Beach, but I was too scared. I get way freaked out when I can’t get out of a wave and I feel like I’m never going to make it to the surface, Andy on the other hand loves to swim in the big waves. We went back over to the calm side and rented some snorkeling gear and swam around for a while. It was fun to see all of the different fish and sea life, but sometimes I felt a little too close to the fish and would get nervous. After snorkeling we went and found a nice shady spot so our feet wouldn’t get scorched and waited for our glass bottom boat to come back and pick us up. While we waited Chelsa and I braved the sand again and ran to play/sit in the water. There were so many people at this beach, one lady was even swimming in her bra and slip! Andy dug a big hole in the shade and then made me stand in it while he pushed the sand back in around me, it was fun until I couldn’t get out, and of course he thought it was hilarious. The rest of the day we hung out at the pool and beach, and then we went to a nice dinner at the resort with an awesome view of the ocean.

Out on our balcony.

Walking down the beach so we could catch our glass bottom boat ride.

The glass bottom boat. You can't see anything real exciting except sand, but you get the idea.

Our ride out to Lover's Beach.

Jeff & Chey

The glass bottom boat tour was one of my favorite things we did. We were able to see such pretty scenery.

The Pelican's

The sea lion's

This is called the Window to the Pacific.

This is the classic arch that is in a lot of pictures. It is at the very tip of the Baja Peninsula. It was SOO gorgeous in person.

Andy & I watching the waves on Divorce Beach.

Chelsa got some pictures of Andy swimming out in the huge waves. When I get those from her I'll have to post them.

This was our view at dinner. It was so relaxing to sit and eat and just listen to the waves.
2 comments:
How fun! I bet the food was awesome! Was it nice weather the whole time?
That glass bottom boat tour sounds fun! I don't think I've ever seen pelicans in real life and they look pretty weird. The fun just keeps going in Cabo doesn't it??:)
Post a Comment