I've been tagged quite a bit lately, and I haven't gotten around to doing them yet, so here's one for starters to catch me up.
*Lucky Seven*
7 things I can do:
1. I can laugh
2. I can cry
3. I can drive tractors and big trucks
4. I can bake
5. I can cook
6. I can clog (kinda)
7. I can catch a ball
7 things I can’t do:
1. I can’t sing
2. I can’t play the piano
3. I can’t draw
4. I can’t fly
5. I can’t
6. I can’t pull a trailer
7. I can’t write very pretty
7 things that attracted me to Andy:
1. His smile
2. His Dad’s truck
3. His creativity
4. He’s fun
5. His bum
6. His faith
7. His face
7 things I say often:
1. Cute!
2. My word…
3. I love you
4. I was like
5. She was all
6. I’m speaking Spanish! (inside joke)
7. Oh my heck!
7 people I admire:
1. My Mom
2. Andy
3. My Dad
4. My Mother and Father in law
5. My sisters
6. My brothers
7. All of my in law siblings
7 favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Orange chicken
3. Chocolate
4. French fries
5. Almost any kind of chips
6. Peaches
7. Watermelon
7 people I tag:
1. Amber Mower
2. Andrea Nielson
3. Becky Hughes
4. Nicole Francom
5. Andrea Hamlin
6. Lisa Diaz
7. Brittany Shields
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man, there are a lot of tags going around right now.:) I like your list of the things you say all the time..."She was like" & "I was all". That will for sure be on my list too! I think that's Blanding slang.:)
I got tagged three times in one day! I know I'm so popular, ha ha. I might have to wait a little for this one.
Post a Comment