

When we went up North and got our tractor, the real reason we went was for our nephew Carter's blessing. It was the first time we had gotten to see him besides pictures and I was so excited.
He is such a cute little guy, and he is the best baby. We had a lot of fun up at Jeff and Chelsa's. They had a BBQ on Saturday night for all of my family.
Then on Sunday after the blessing they had a luncheon for all of Chelsa's family, our family and their friends.
He is such a cute little guy, and he is the best baby. We had a lot of fun up at Jeff and Chelsa's. They had a BBQ on Saturday night for all of my family.
Then on Sunday after the blessing they had a luncheon for all of Chelsa's family, our family and their friends. We decided to take advantage of being out of town, and did a LOT of shopping. We finished getting all of the light fixtures for our house (I think), we got more baby stuff and I think we are pretty well prepared for our little man to come now.
We got to babysit and play with Jeff's kids one morning and of course they liked Andy more.
We got to babysit and play with Jeff's kids one morning and of course they liked Andy more. On our way up to their house we were between Green River and Price, and Andy was driving, when all of a sudden I looked ahead and saw this truck pulling a camp trailer pulling a four wheeler trailer come swerving down a big hill totally out of control and going back and forth across all the lanes. We pulled off the road right as the out of control people came flying past us, just in time for their firewood to come flying off their trailer and come within inches of nailing my new vehicle. Right before that their four wheeler trailer snapped off the hitch and went soaring across the road. Then about a block or 2 down from that the driver finally got control and pulled over. So Andy and some other people went to see if the family was OK, and to check out the damage to the four wheeler. It was in pretty rough shape and had actually torn the metal off the trailer where the four wheeler had been winched down. Luckily the family was all OK, I don't know how they didn't end up flipping their truck, and I don't know how us and the whole line of cars in it's path didn't get hurt, but I do know I'm grateful everyone was safe, and I'm especially grateful that Andy was driving. I'm also a little grateful that we got to see it all happen, it was pretty cool and kinda fun. :)

5 comments:
What a cute little guy Carter is! He's going to have a little cousin here pretty soon to play with.:) That's a crazy story about the 4-wheeler trailer. You guys are so lucky to have gotten out of that safe and so is that family for that matter. I'm really glad no one was hurt!
Holy Cow! You didn't even tell me about that! Crazy!!! Your nephew is adorable - - isn't family wonderful?
Carter is way cute, tell Jeff for me. I am glad you guys made it back safe. If that were to happen to me I think someone like Andy is who I would want to help me, he probably loved the chance to help someone.
Little Carter is a cutie pie!! I bet seeing him made you even more anxious for your little guy to come!!
And that 4-wheeler trailer story! THATS JUST NUTS!!
Carter is super cute. I love the pictures of you guys sewing quilts. haha Andy rules. I can't wait to see you. I'll call you when I come to Blanding next weekend.
Post a Comment