Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Think His Tractor's Sexy

Andy and I decided that we needed a tractor. So we got one. When we went up North for our nephew Carter’s blessing we stopped in Spanish Fork to look at one. It worked out perfectly because Andy's brother Steve and his family were up north that weekend with their truck so we had them bring a trailer up that they could take it home on. It’s a small used John Deere. We got it for a yard tractor so we can keep everything looking pretty. We’ve already used it quite a bit around Andy’s parent’s house and so far we like it. I haven’t actually driven it yet, but I’m sure I will.

Don't you think he looks good on it?

Our nephews enjoying a ride.


Our nephew Derek driving the tractor and giving Andy a ride.

5 comments:

Mal said...

Very cute blankets! Looks like a lot of fun with the tractor.

Kenny and Amber said...

I'm so glad you guys got a tractor so that we could use it! Kenny has had a lot of fun on it, and I love the result! Thanks again! You guys are the best!

Francom Family said...

Hey, I was just getting caught up. I like your tractor, your mother's day and your quilts:). You two are doing so well I am proud of you. I am so excited to meet your baby. Let me know if you need anything.

Clayton & Kim said...

Wahoooo!!!! I love my tractor! Love it love it! Sometimes I even let clayton drive it!!

jackster said...

Haha I love it Leece! I'm sad I didn't end up getting to see you last weekend. It was rough weekend. I actually didn't see your text until I got back to Lehi, I don't get great service.