On Saturday June 6th my sister Michelle threw me a baby shower at her house, and she did a great job. We played a few games, opened presents, ate some yummy food, and went home. One of the games we played was the one where there are melted candy bars in diapers and you have to smell them to try and guess which kind they are. I eat a lot of candy, but it didn’t help me with this game. I came nowhere close to winning. My niece Brielle won with flying colors and her reward was a baby bottle filled with candy. The next game we played was everyone got to measure off some yarn to as big as they thought my belly was around. Everyone did so bad at this game. I swear some of them could have gone around me length wise. It was pretty funny though. My Aunt Renee ended up winning, hers was actually really close, and she also got a candy filled bottle.
Here are some pictures of the guests and games we played.
Everyone smelling the diapers. It was so funny to watch some of the faces.


Here they are measuring my belly.

We got so many cute gifts; everyone was so good to us. Now I really feel prepared. I couldn’t wait to get home and show Andy.



Michelle had asked me what I wanted to eat at the shower, and I told her the main thing I had been craving was fruit. So she had my SIL Suzie bring a big yummy fruit bowl and it definitely lived up to my cravings. Michelle brought a cracker tray & chips with Kath’s dip and Billie brought a veggie tray with dip and to drink we had Slush. It all tasted SOO good. Thanks guys!
The spread:

Thanks everyone who helped Michelle with the shower and thanks for all the awesome gifts! I especially want to say thanks to Michelle for throwing me the shower. It was so fun and turned out perfect!
5 comments:
It was a fun shower. Thanks for the invite. I can't wait to see the little guy when he comes. You look so good.. what is with you doing the splits when you are nine months pregnant? That is incredible!
Hey Alicia. You are so cute! I heard you are pregnant and I can't believe how far along you are. Congrats. I can't wait to meet your little guy. He will be so cute. Oh yeah, I'm so jelous. Your house looks awesome.
It was fun, You are going to have so much fun being a mommy, but you will be tiered all the time:). If you need anything let me know, it is getting close.
How fun!! You're getting soooo close! Looks like you guys got lots of good baby supplies and ate some yummy food. Can't wait to see pics of the little one when he arrives!
How fun! Baby showers are the best! Glad you had a fun time. Your sister is so sweet! Love her!
Post a Comment