Monday, July 20, 2009

A Day Of Firsts

On Saturday Dodger experienced a whole bunch of things for the very fist time. First off we were able to go and help Kenny and Andy haul hay. I drove the truck while Andy threw the bails on the trailer and Dodger was great company sitting next to me.










Then we decided to try out our new stroller (thanks Suzie and Jody) and go for a walk. I really enjoyed it and I think Dodger did too. He slept the whole time. I think there is something about the vibration of the road that is relaxing to him.




On Friday his cord FINALLY fell off so we were able to give him a real bath instead of just a sponge bath. I don't know who enjoyed it more us or him. He absolutely hated his sponge baths, except for when we washed his head then he would calm down.





He still doesn't like getting out of the tub. Maybe because this is the dreaded spot where we were giving him his sponge baths.

8 comments:

Francom Family said...

So cute, my favorite is when their cord falls off. You look like you are enjoying motherhood:).

Jessie said...

He is so sweet!!!

Who does he look like to you guys? I think maybe I see Andy????? Well whoever he looks like, he sure is cute!

Kenny and Amber said...

You look great! I can't believe it has been three weeks already!Yay for real baths! Stetson has always loved his baths, but he still hates getting out - I always figured that it was because he was cold, who knows? Enjoy all the firsts, and thanks for helping Kenny with the hay.

Paris said...

Cute pictures! You look great! Dodger is so darn cute. I can't wait to see him in person.

Andrea said...

He is SO cute. I still need to see him in person. You look great also Alicia!

Tina said...

How much fun! Babies are the best! He is adorable!

Brittany said...

Lots of firsts! He is so dang cute! Looks like you guys are enjoying having a little family.:)

jackster said...

Cute pics! I love him, now just need to see him! And you do look great by the way, I hope you're feeling great. Can't wait to see you guys!