We finally finished putting the stairs together. Now it's not just half of scary stair.
The kitchen tile
I don't think I could lay tile. It's like a big puzzle. I'll just stick to doing the cutting.
My dad mixing the mud
We are so blessed to have awesome dads that are willing to help.
Andy's dad cutting the tile
We decided to put this wood laminate flooring in the laundry room and in the nursery
We love all the help we can get, thanks Kenny!
Andy's mom has been AWESOME and has painted basically all of the trim and base boards by herself. And if she's not painting she's usually watching Dodger so I can help. She's going to wish she were back in Africa.
I did help paint a little
Dodger's first back hoe ride. Is that a proud grandpa or what?
After Andy grouted the tile his dad and I went along behind him and cleaned it with a sponge. We had to do it 3 times. I was SO sore the next day, and no lie, I had shin splints!!!
We also had to clean the walls in the shower. But it was a nice break from being on our knees on the floor.
I'll be sure to post more pictures of when we move in and the rest of this crazy week.

5 comments:
Looks like you ALL are working hard! Just think how special this house will always be to you because you built it as a family. AWESOME! I love your tile and the idea of laminent floor in the nursery.
Wow its looking so good! I'll bet you guys are so excited to move in! I love the wood in the nursery too, I want it in mine but Cole say no wood floors in the bedrooms. I can't wait to see it!
Lice you have to let me come see your house when you are all done! I am so excited for you guys...the moving part is yucky but after that is over it gets exciting!!! Good luck!
its look'n good!!!!!
i was telling chris i wanted to make a trip over your guys way! i think it would be a lot of fun!!! so i will keep you posted :)
I can't believe you are moving in already, you guys are crazy. But so cool you have done it all yourselves. Can't wait to see you next week.
Post a Comment