This year it just so happened that our pretty niece Tanya was getting baptized on Saturday and we were supposed to leave on Sunday. We decided that this was a good reason for us to go up a day early and be there to support her good decision.
We went swimming all 3 nights we were at our hotel and the boys LOVED it. Well I think Bronx did, but I KNOW Dodger did. This was Bronx's first time swimming, and the water so warm it was perfect for him. He just relaxed while we carried him around. Dodger on the other hand has learned that it's fun to jump in on his own. As soon as he got a chance he would be out of the water and running as fast as he could to a new spot to jump in. It was so hard to keep up with him, a few times we didn't and he would go under until we could get there. But it didn't seem to bother him.
I love the look on Andy's face. He's like "oh crap!"
Super Baby!
This is our attempt at getting a good picture of me with the boys.
I think Bronx could float if we dared let go of him. We would just hold on the his head like this and the rest of his body would stay up.
Dodger loved swimming so much that he would even get in the tub in his swimming suit.
We were able to get all of our Christmas shopping done with time left over each day to take a nap with the kids. Jody was nice enough to watch the kids one evening so Andy and I could go to a nice dinner to celebrate our Anniversary. I can't wait until next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment