My sister Amber gave me a snugli when Bronx was born and I put it to good use. I got him all comfy in warm clothes and then put him in the snugli and then put one of Andy's coats on over us and we were nice and toasty the whole time.
Dodger and Andy headed off on one 4-wheeler and Bronx and I on another in search of the perfect tree!
We found it!!
Andy and Dodger cut it down and then I took the boys and Andy brought the tree.
I don't know if you can tell or not, but Andy is INSIDE the tree. He looked so funny and the 4-wheeler looked so small. haha
When we got home I got in the bath because I didn't feel good and Andy put the tree and lights up. Then the next evening we decorated when I felt a little better.
Dodger kind of helped until he got bored and then he just wanted to unplug the lights.
Bronx on the other hand helped a lot! He was the best tree decorator ever!
After the tree was all decorated I had to redecorate it and move all of the ornaments up to the top. Our tree looks a little funny, but at least it's kid proof.

1 comment:
Sweet Tree. Not once in my life have I ever cut a tree down. So weird to me. But cool for you and a good memory for your kids in the future.
Post a Comment