Monday, December 20, 2010

SNOW!!

Holy Cow!! We actually got a little bit of snow. We decided to take full advantage, even though Dodger was still a little sick, and head out to play. We bundled up in our snow gear, grabbed our new sled (that was supposed to be for Christmas) and went sledding down our front yard.




The first couple times Dad and Dodger went down together, to get used to it and make a good trail.




But after that, Dodger went all by himself. He was still a little sick so he didn't show too much emotion, but he did manage to show us a few smiles after he would go down the hill.











We can't wait for it to snow more so we can go out and play when we are all feeling better.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So fun! I bet Dodger loved that!

I have been dying to get some snow here in Farmington so I can take Crew sledding.