Then during the night he woke up 3 times. The first 2 times I just went up to his room and gave him his binki and he went back to sleep, but the 3rd time he was crying really hard and yelling "mama!" so I caved and brought him down to our bed with us. Well after about 10 minutes he was throwing up all over. We went and put him in the bath and he was just crying so hard. This was at about 4:40 AM. So after we bathed him we were just out laying on the couches and he threw up about 6 more times. We went through all of his blankets and jammies. The poor kid was so sick. I think I gave him the flu because I've had it for the last few days.
The rest of the day he just layed around and cried if I ever left his sight. He coninued to throw up until about noon, and then he didn't throw up again until right before bedtime. Then this morning he threw up 2 more times. All of this combined with a little diarreah makes for a pretty sad little boy. I just hope I can keep him hydrated.
He fell asleep on the couch again. I had to put the pillows on the floor so if he fell off he didn't get hurt.
And after cleaning throw up off of my furniture I finally got smart and put towels under him.
This was my first time dealing with a sick child. I guess I've been pretty lucky in that area. I just hope he gets feeling better soon. I hate to see his eyes look so sad.

2 comments:
Yuck, that is seriously the worst thing ever. Even when you are ready they are too little to hit the bowl. Sorry.
Poor little Dodger!
He looks so sad, but oh so cute at the same time!
Post a Comment