We decided to take advantage of all of our families being here and put them to work on our house. They started Thursday morning and worked until Thanksgiving dinner and by Friday evening I had a garage. I'm so happy to have a garage for the winter and to be able to park inside away from the cold and snow. I'm so thankful for the guys in our families who are willing to help whenever needed and to the women who are willing to let them. Love you all!!
We had to bring a crane in to help set the trusses.
After everyone left Andy stayed busy and finished sheathing it all and with the help of Curtiss has now shingled it all. We are so happy to have it all dried in for winter.
Andy and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 awesome little boys, Dodger who just turned 1 and Bronx who was born in October. We love our crazy lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment