Monday, January 24, 2011

Awesome Mom Award!

What do you do when you are going into the doctors office and when you are trying to put the car seat on your arm you miss and DROP your baby? Well let me tell you what I did, I picked him up, I didn't look in the car seat, and I smiled and kept walking past the lady holding the door starring at me. Of course when I got in and was sitting and waiting I looked in to make sure he was OK, and he was sound asleep. That's what car seats are for anyway, to protect them from crashes right?

OK, so not really on the awesome mom thing, more like crappy mom award!

6 comments:

Francom Family said...

You are an awesome mom! I would have done the same thing. Those little guys are so dang durable .

Chey said...

I think you're awesome too.

Janice Twitchell said...

You are an amazing mom! And I would have done the same thing. The carseats are "tested" for reasons. No worries leece.

Tiffany P. said...

HAHAHA. So funny. Maybe not at the time, but I can totally picture your stress, while your baby just sleeps peacefully. :)

CK Black Family said...

Gotta love it! I think EVERY mom has done something like that - especially if they have more than one child. I think we should sprout an extra arm for every kid we have!

Jessie said...

We are all deserving of the "awesome mom" award! We have all done some crazy stuff, which is why I think babies are built way more durable then we think!