I got together a game of Minute To Win It only using the Phase 10 rules and being in couples. Steve and Shauna were pretty much awesome at it, and smoked all of us, but we all had fun trying to catch up.
Even Megs got in on the action.
Dodger just roamed around eating about 50 rice krispie treats.
Rach trying to stack the golf balls.
Keeping these 3 balloons off of the ground for 60 seconds is harder than you think!
One of the funnest games was the Junk-in-the-Trunk where you have to get the ping pong balls out of the tissue box that is strapped to your bum. Well everyone was able to get it except for me. I only got 1 ball out. How horrible is that? I did get lots of funny video of everyone else doing it though. :)
We ended the party around 9:30 and we were home by 10. I thought we could just put Dodger to bed and enjoy the rest of the evening. Boy was I wrong. He ended up staying up until around 1 AM. The little bugger would not go to sleep.
The next morning we went back over to Pete and Charlottes for a yummy New Years Eve breakfast. The started doing this last year with Kirk and Heidi and it has become a tradition for the whole neighborhood to come over.

1 comment:
Cute stuff. Yeah for a new pic at the top of your blog that doesn't look funny on my computer. Can't believe how skinny you look 5 weeks after the babe. Lucky.
Post a Comment