Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our New Obsession

So lately Dodger has been obsessed with shoes. He knows which shoes belong to which person, no matter how many people are in the house, and he loves to put them on. He gets so excited and does the funniest laugh/cackle when he gets them on and can walk around. He even loves his own shoes and constantly wants them on or off or like the picture, one off and one on. If you pick him up when he has some big shoes on, he will point his toes upward so the shoes won't fall off. I especially love the picture of him wearing his daddy's boots.







We wear funny outfits around our house sometimes. He also really likes to wear his hats.



Notice how he is constantly biting on his binki or finger, he's getting some molars on the bottom and one of his side bottom teeth.

4 comments:

Carie said...

HAHA So cute! I love the picture of him in the boots! What a cute little bugger!

Francom Family said...

You need to let that kid wear your clogging shoes, now those are fun. He is so cute in the boots, what a great picture.

Jessie said...

He is so cute!

That's so good that he loves shoes, because half the time I have to fight Crew to get him to wear his!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Now there's a child after my own heart. Dodger, I understand you! :)

What a cute boy, Lic.