I love the way he's looking at Dodger in this pic. He absolutely loves Dodger, especially when he's not getting tackled by him.
Look at all those chins!! I love this chubby baby!
Bronx is already 10+ months old! I can't believe this. It makes me so sad. He's growing up so fast and learning so many new things everyday. He's such a blessing in our lives and I couldn't imagine life without him. Sometimes it's so hard having two little boys, but for the most part it's a blast. Now that Bronx can crawl he's pretty happy most of the time and just follows us around. He gets a little frustrated when we're outside and he can't get down and walk, but it'll come soon enough. For now he just sits in his swing and watches us.
He's so cuddly just like Dodger and loves, loves, loves to give kisses.
He loves his daddy and gets so excited when Andy comes home. Then all he wants is for Andy to hold him.
Has 2 teeth on bottom and 1 that just barely broke through on the top
Can go up the stairs really good, but still struggles coming down the "right" way
Can pull himself up to things
Walks along the furniture and with the walking toys
He's a little monkey and can already climb on the furniture
He's learned to stand on his own for a few seconds
He waves "bye bye" and "hi"
He says mama & dada. I'm not sure if he knows what he's saying but I think he does because he'll say dada while Andy's holding him and mama while I'm holding him.
Will reach for us when he wants to be held
Has the cutest grunt
He is still so loud! All the time.
He takes 2 naps.
He sleeps from about 9 at night until about 5:30 in the morning and then he wants to eat. After I feed him he goes back to sleep until about 7:30 or 8.
He is still nursing and has never had a bottle.
He nurses 4 times a day, give or take depending on what we're doing. He's so flexible with his schedule, I love it!
He eats most table food now. I've learned to put what we are having for dinner in the food processor and he loves it!
He's so ticklish! I could just sit and tickle him and make him giggle all day long.
Takes a binki but usually only at night. I have to leave it in his crib most of the time otherwise Dodger finds it and will go and hide and suck on it until I take it away.
He likes to clap. When I sing "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" he knows to clap. It's so CUTE!
When we weighed him a few weeks ago he weighed 21 lbs. He's pretty hefty!
He's such a jolly little boy.

1 comment:
We haven't been on here for a long time. It is fun to see your boys they are so cute and so big now. Mike wants to sell snowcones down here in Vegas so maybe he needs to call you guys to get a few pointers. ;)
Post a Comment