Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Any suggestions?

I'm in the market for a new stroller. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a good brand or a good place to look. Here is what I'm looking for:
  • Jogging stroller
  • double seater
  • folds up kind of small so it will travel easy
Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

leece, I LOVE my double jogging stroller! I got it at babies r us. it's a baby trend brand, orange and gray. has an ipod hook up and lots of storage. it fold in half, and pretty small for a double jogging stroller but any double jogging stroller isn't going to be really tiny and fit in a trunk with plenty of room left for other stuff. which stinks but it's the facts. I got it for $250 which is awesome! I shopped around a ton and this is the one I loved most! never had any problems with it and had it 1 1/2 years. perfect! good luck!

Kerry said...

I love my sit'n stand stroller, but it isn't a jogger.So I am no help.