The other day one of my good friends, Nicole, called and asked if we wanted to bring our family up to Camp Jackson for family home evening and dinner. I was so excited! Jame's grandparents own a cabin up there that has an awesome pavilion with grills and fridges and stoves and picnic tables, and there's a really pretty lake with paddle boats to go out on. We had so much fun. Then Nicole planned a fun game of Jeopardy for the lesson, which I'm sad to say, but I think our team got destroyed by the other teams.
Dodger and Ethan were looking for rocks and playing in the mud. Such a good little boy activity.
Andy holding Bronx and James holding Chloe
Out on the paddle boats. The boys loved being out on the water.
1 comment:
I am so glad you guys made it. I had so much fun, even though my little game didn't go that well. James said that we need to be sure and inviting you next time. We just love your little family.
Post a Comment