Michelle and David called and they had some friends coming down to go bear hunting with them and they needed a babysitter for Saturday morning. So I told them yes I could watch them and Andy could go work on the house. Then Andy's brother Steve called and asked if we could watch their girls Saturday night so him and Shauna could go to dinner. Of course we said yes. They just barely had a baby not even a month ago and I'm sure were in need of some "alone" time. I was so happy because we even got to watch the brand new one, Jessica Ann. She is SOOO cute and tiny!
After the last of the girls left, we decided that we might as well just keep on working. So we ended up going out and working on our trailer until 12:30 AM. I'll tell about our new project (the trailer) later. Then of course we were starving, so we made blueberry pancakes before we finally went to bed around 2:oo AM.

8 comments:
Cute pictures! You guys are both so good with kids - you are going to be great parents someday!
Wow you have a lot of energy! I couldn't tell you the last time I made it until 2 am!
Wow! You had your hands full! I love all of those girls! They are so fun! I haven't seen Jessica yet but she looks way cute in the picture! This is either really good birth control or really good parent training! Good luck! How far are you on your house? Where are you building? Good luck, I feel for you on the stress dept.
Seriously you guys have so much energy! I'd be worn out. I love all of yours and Andy's projects, you're always up to something :)
Wow! You two are quite the babysitters! Looks like you guys had a fun time doing it. Blueberry pancakes sound yummy right now!:)
Leece!
Hey there missy! Im so happy to have found you in this whole blog world! I had so much fun reading yours and Andys blog! You guys look like your doing great! Hope all is well!
P.S. Zane and Kristin Tracy are in our Ward here in Farmington! I LOVE THEM!!
XOXO
Jess
Leece, that baby looks good on you.
Sounds way fun!! You and Andy are so randome like that... I love it!
Post a Comment