Friday, April 11, 2008

Book Tag

Find the closest book next to you, turn to page 123 and tell us the 5th sentence.

I'm at work and the closest book I could find is a Cabela's catalog. It had enough pages though so I'm going to use it.
Page 123, 5th sentence says "The innovative design on this latch lock hook makes attaching and securing your load easier than ever." Sounds like a good buy. :)

I tag Paris and Cori

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That's pretty funny! Cabelas catalog huh??

Cori Carpenter said...

Haven't heard of this kind of tag yet...fun! I guess I'll be looking for the nearest book:)!

jackster said...

That sounds like what I'd pick up. Either a case book or Cabelas :)

jackster said...

By the way I loved your comment about us getting our diet coke's everyday and being moms together!!! I have major leece withdrawals too! You're not moving up to Lehi anytime soon are ya? You'd like it, they have lots of cows and tractors here :)