We've come to realize that since we are both from Blanding and both of our parents still live here that we will probably not get very many visitors. But since Andy's parents are on a mission and we are living in their house, we got some visitors! Andy's sister Jody, her husband James and their 3 little kids came last friday so James could go and help Kenny brand cows. Then he caught a ride back home to Pleasant Grove and Jody and the kids stayed. I believe they will be here until tomorrow (Friday). It has been alot of fun having them here. Of course Andy and I both have to work all day so we haven't been able to be the best host's, but we've got to hang out with them a little. Jody's been working in the yard alot and has gotten it looking pretty good. Now we just need to green up the grass and plant some flowers to help her out. Also Jody's been teaching me some new recipes and how to cook them. She helped me cook my first roast (which I was VERY happy about), and she taught me some good ideas (french dip sandwiches, beef sour cream enchiladas) to do with the left-overs that are really easy and very tasty.
These guys weren't even our first visitors since we've been staying here. My sister Amber, her husband Dave and their kids came and stayed with us when they were down for Michelle and Davids wedding in March. It's so fun having company. I love visitors!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love visitors too! It's always nice to have family/people around.
I emailed Andy's blackangus email address to get your email. Does he still check that one? Just wanting to make sure you got it. And I love having visitors too! Are you guys still planning on coming out to visit us in July?
Fun, I love visitors too but we kind of need a house first. You guys need to come up sometime, I swear you NEVER leave Blanding :)
Having visitors is so fun! We don't get visitors out here in Omaha too often but I love it when we do!
Post a Comment