Thursday, April 24, 2008
Attention Baby Owners!
My sister-in-law Jody is an amazing sewer! She used to make wedding dresses in Mesa and actually she is the one who made my wedding dress modest, by adding sleeves to a sleeveless dress. You would have never been able to tell that I hadn’t bought it that way. She is truly incredible when it comes to sewing. She has decided to share her talent with all of you! She has started a blog called suzieQdesigns where she makes and sells the CUTEST baby bibs and burp clothes ever! They are all hand sewn and designed by Jody. They have a side button closure so you don’t have to reach around your babies head and make them mad. Also the button, I’ve heard, is a lot better when it comes to washing the bibs, so your other clothes don’t get stuck to the Velcro, and also food and gunk gets in the Velcro and makes it impossible to close. The bibs are wider so they cover more of your baby leaving less room for dirty clothes. Plus, the bibs are color coded to match 3 burps so your baby is always in style. You should definitely go and check out her site, it’s also listed in my friends section. These would make awesome baby gifts, or even just buy them for your own kids. My personal favorite (as of now) is the Cowboy Collection. She just barely started this blog so all of her bibs and burps are not yet on there, so you will have to keep checking back to see what’s new, or add it to your google reader account so you can automatically see the new additions. GO CHECK IT OUT! (You can go here and here to see my cute niece Avery modeling these cute bibs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ah, you are making Avery famous! Well, and Jody's bibs of course! Thanks!
These burps & Bibs are way cute! BTW I would call you if I was going to be in Blanding all weekend! I am going to Boise this weekend. Have to go do yard work an pack more at my house that I am not living in. Sad. The only reason I know what to read is because there is a site called goodreads.com and all of my sisters-in-law review books they've read. It's a fun site, you should check it out sometime!
leece, i taggged you, now get going!
Those are so cute! What a cute idea! Next time I need a baby gift I'll have to keep those in mind!
Cute stuff! Love when the internet can help us make money!
Those are so cute! By the way I got a hug from Heidi from you and was very happy :)
Hey Alicia,
This is Ronni Van Ausdal(now Black) Kim Palmer's neice. I saw your cute blog and had to say hello and see how you are doing?
We are living in Ogden. David graduates on Friday from WSU and we are going to stay here through the summer. Dave is working in Bountiful for Walgreens as a manager. Things are great! So since you are a Black now are we related?
Post a Comment