1. What is his name? Andrew Patten Black (I love his name)
2. Who eats more? Hmmm…. It depends. Probably Andy for the most part, but I definitely have my days.
3. Who said I love you first? I’m not sure. I probably would say I did, but it was probably him.
4. Who is taller? Andy by about a foot
5. Who is smarter? Definitely Andy. It doesn’t matter what it is, I always ask his opinion on it.
6. Who is more sensitive? I think I am. I get sad to even discipline our dog. I hope I can control our kids.
7. Who does the laundry? I do, but if I ask Andy to do it, he will always help me out. I’m just kind of picky about my laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Sometimes we switch just for fun, but that makes it hard to cuddle normal.
9. Who pays the bills? Andy! I always forget about them.
10. Who cooks more? I do. I love to cook, I just wish I had more time and money for it. Although, Andy is a VERY good cook and will always make dinner when I’m too tired.
11. What meals do you cook together? We cook dinner together a lot. We love to make Pizza, and if I may say so, we are pretty good at it! Another favorite is enchiladas.
12. Who is more stubborn? We both are. But Andy is usually the one to make everything all better.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably me, because I am usually the one that is always wrong.
14. Who is more clean? I clean more, but Andy is more organized.
15. Who has more siblings? Andy by far. He has 6 brothers and sisters and I have 3
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Andy
17. What do you like to do together? Everything! We work together, we play together. Seriously, if Andy leaves a room, I follow him. I just get to lonely.
18. Who eats more sweets? ME!! I love treats. I really like chocolate and candy, but my real problem is salty things, like chips and popcorn.
19. Guilty pleasures? Constantly working. If you know Andy you know he thrives on working as much as he can!
20. How did you meet? We went to high school together. I believe it was Accounting class where we actually first talked.
21. Who asked who out first? Well in Blanding you don’t really ask each other out, it’s more of we hung out for a while then one day we were dating. But I do think our first date was four wheeling with Jackie and Cole and Amber and Clayton. Good times!
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. It’s a really funny story. We were at my house, down in the basement and he kissed me. He was being a gentleman and only gave me a tiny little peck on the lips. Me, being that nice girl that I am, said “that sucked” and went for it.
23. Who proposed? Andy of course. My dad and I were on our way home from Iowa after we had went and seen my niece Savannah be blessed. Andy called and said that right when I got home he wanted to go and look for bears. So I got home and went in my room to change, and there was a beautiful bookshelf that Andy made me to take to college and roses and candy and a little bear with a necklace that had a key on it. He told me to wear the necklace on our hike. So we drove out to Bear’s Ears and hiked all the way up the East ear (I think). He had packed a backpack up there full of drinks and treats and after a while we decided to have some. In the backpack was the prettiest wooden box ever. He had hand-made it out of a tree branch. There was a lock on it, so he told me to unlock it with my necklace, when I did I looked up and he was on his knee, and there was the most beautiful ring ever inside! (I thought I’d share that with you)
24. His best features? So many! His eyes, and smile, my mom always said that his smile melts you. He has very nice calves, and everywhere else muscles!
25. What is his greatest quality? His strong work ethic. I definitely do not have a lazy husband! Also, he holds strong to what he believes. He never waivers from his faith. He is just a great guy!
Now I tag: Amber, Kerry, Jackie (now that you have time), Jeanna & Lindsay. Unless you guys have already done it.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Leece, that was so cute! I love that you get sad diciplining your dogs! I totally agree...they get so submissive and it just breaks your heart. Cute engagment story by the way! I had never heard that.
No Grants mom isnt single anymore...she was there for a while but she got married a little while back.
Only Andy would make the ring box-i love it.
Andy sounds like a great guy! I really don't know him all that well. I totally laughed at your story about your first kiss! That's hilarious!! You crack me up!
Thanks Leece, I'm excited about my dad too. I'm kinda scared for him but i think that he will do a great job. I was way bummbed out that i couldnt go down, but i guess it's for the best. I loved reading your husband tag. did you know andy and i are related? his grandpa(frost black) and my grandma-great were brother and sister.
I love how you follow him when he leaves the room 'cause you're lonely... too cute! I loved the first kiss story! It's nice to know a little bit more about Andy, he sounds like such a great guy!
That was great! Andy is so lucky to have you - seriously! Thanks for tagging me, it was a lot of fun spending a few minutes thinking about Kenny.
I love it Leece! I remember that night with all of us 4 wheeling. ha ha the good ole days!
I totally forgot about that 4-wheeling night, I miss us all hanging out!!! :( And you and Andy cooking reminds me of the good old days in Cedar. I love how Andy would always get every ounce of yucky fatty stuff off the chicken :)
Happy first of May! ;)
Leece, that is the cutest proposal ever! I love that he made the box! Our husbands would get along so well, Cole is basically a twin of andy! Lets send them off to work together one day when I'm in Blanding and we can eat candy!
Post a Comment