Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 Quirks Tag

1. I chew on my cheek. It’s very unattractive, and when I see others doing it I think it looks bad, but for some reason I can’t stop doing it!
2. When I chew gum I always pop my lips. I’ve started chewing half pieces, and that’s helped, but it hasn’t fixed it. It’s really bad in church because everyone can hear it, and I don’t notice I’m doing it. It gets so bad that Andy will even make me spit it out.
3. I really like Pepsi, but I know that it would be better for my belly if I drank Diet instead of regular, so when I go to the store and get a fountain pop, I’ll fill it almost all the way to the top with regular Pepsi, and then put in like a couple squirts of Diet so I feel better about myself.
4. I’m very picky about my laundry. I get nervous and kind of mad if someone transfers it to the dryer, because maybe there was something in there that shouldn’t be dried. I’ve had to learn that it’s just clothes!
5. I hate when someone folds paper! It’s like the nails on the chalkboard thing. I seriously get goose bumps and cringe away. So when I have to fold paper I always press it and then move down the fold a little bit and press it… I can’t run my finger down the fold without picking it up.
6. If I’m trying to be on a diet and it gets a little too hard, I’ll hide chocolate chips in my pocket and sneak them when I feel like I won’t survive without them. Hmmm, I wonder why they never work?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are pretty funny quirks! I love it! You're hilarious! The Pepsi/diet Pepsi quirk is the best! That's my kind of diet soda.:)

Ally said...

i chew on the side of mine too!!! when i am nervous!!!i hate it! it is currently sore! :(

Tina said...

The chocolate chips in the pocket is the best! I'm definitely going to try that.