Monday, December 20, 2010

Bronx is 2 months old!


I took Bronx in for his 2 month check up and shots on Friday. Everything went really well except he ended up with a fever over 101 from the shots and a bad cough from, I think, his brother.

He is growing like a weed and now weighs 12 lbs. 6 oz. He is 23 inches long which is up 1.5 inches from birth. The clinic's computers were down so I don't have any percentiles, but I do know that he has almost doubled in weight since he was born. He still has the cutest chubbiest cheeks ever!

He is getting way better at sleeping at night. We've even had a few nights were he slept clear through until 6:30. I love these nights.

He loves to smile. It doesn't take much to get a big grin out of him.

He tolerates his brother very well. He even seems to like it when Dodger is playing/bothering him.

He is such a cuddle bug. If he's being held he will either just sleep or lay there and not make a peep.

If he's crying, all it takes is someone to pick him up or even sometimes just to touch him and it'll make him stop.

With Dodger when he was hungry he had to eat right then or he got so worked up that sometimes he wouldn't eat at all. But with Bronx he's fine with waiting for a while, sometimes he'll even go an hour passed his eating schedule and he's fine as long as he has his binki or someone is holding him and paying attention to him.

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Leece I can't believe he's already 2 months! So cute! Love his chubby cheeks. Where did you get that Dinosaur/polka dot blanket? I made one exactly like it, and sold it to someone. They said it was a gift for a friend.

Jessie said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe that he is already 2 months old!