The day before Thanksgiving Suzie had all of us over to her house so we could make a name setting for each person in our family. They turned out so cute and were so much fun to make. The food was so yummy, it was a great combined effort from everyone.
Dodger loved his Thanksgiving feast.
Dodger loves his Aunt Amber. I think he would rather be with her than anyone else. If she's around he has to be near her.
The next day we went and shot skeet with Andy's family. The weather was really nice and I think everyone had fun.
On Thanksgiving day when we went to my dad's for pie, Dodger and Carter decided to be buds and played/fought over the cheerios and balls.
My Dad and Billie with all of their grandkids on my dad's side.
We were lucky enough this time to have Jeff and Chey and their kids stay at our house. It was so much fun to have company. Dodger loved having kids around all the time to play with. Except he was a little possessive of his chairs and didn't want anyone to sit in them except for him. We'll have to work on that.
Dodger, Kennedi and Brighton early one morning before anyone else had woken up.
Dodger and Zoee hanging out when everyone else wanted to go and play.
We decided since all of my family was here that we should probably get a family picture. It was freezing cold and the sun was in a bad spot, but at least we are all in it.

2 comments:
How fun! Looks like your holiday was filled with lots of good food and family. I actually made the exact same turkeys for our thanksgiving dinner! they are fun to make!
Funny. I think you chose the exact same picture of everyone as I did.
Post a Comment