Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dodger's 4th Birthday

 Dodger wanted a tractor party for his 4th birthday, so he got a tractor party for his 4th birthday.  Well, kind of.  We used the backhoe to give kids rides and go see the animals.  But he did get a tractor cake and we played "pin the tire on the tractor".  This was our first friend party at our house, and it turned out pretty fun.  I of course got sick, like I always do around birthdays, because I'm pretty sure I stress too much about it.I would love to take credit for his awesome tractor cake, but all of the credit needs to go to Andy.  The only thing I did was bake it. 

 For his birthday this year he got a pogo stick, a CD player, harmonica (grandma & grandpa Black), golf club set (grandpa Johnson & grandma Billie), some dress up clothes and nerf guns.  

I asked him the same questions I asked him last year.  Here are his answers this year:

  • ·  How old are you?  4
  • ·  What is your favorite color?  green
  • ·  What is your favorite food?  Romen noodles
  • ·  What is your favorite animal?  dog
  • ·  What is your favorite number?  9
  • ·  What is your favorite letter?  D
  • ·  What is your favorite drink?  water
  • ·  What do you love most about Mommy?  That she feeds me
  • ·  What do you love most about Daddy?  That he works for me
  • ·  Why do you love Bronx?  Because he’s my brother
  •    Why do you love Stihl?          Because he’s my brother too
  • ·  Where is your favorite place to go?  The Centennial Park
  • ·  What is your favorite thing to do?  To hang out with my family
  • ·  What is your favorite kind of snow cone?  Green
  • ·  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Farmer

His 4 year Stats are:
Height - 110.49 cm tall
Weight - 40.6 lbs.
And super super cute!!!

We love this boy so much, and comment daily on how smart and nice he is.  He can also be super naughty and grumpy, but he is mostly always sweet and has the biggest heart.  He doesn't want anyone to feel bad, and will give you his last piece of candy just so you can have one.  He is the best big brother.  I don't even have to ask him to help with the baby if he's crying.  He just goes over and starts playing with him, and he's so good at making him laugh.  He is such a good eater, and loves to eat his fruits and vegetables.  He wasn't kidding when he said his favorite drink was water.  He will choose water over pop anyday.  I just can't say enough how much I love this kid!!!!!





















No comments: