When Jeff and Chelsa come in the summer they like to spend a lot of time at the pool, which is fine with us because so do we!! We spent 1 day there with them and Michelle and her girls. My dad even came and went swimming with us this time. I'm pretty sure they went back to the pool some more times, but we were with the Black family so that's all we could go.
We watched the fireworks with my family down at the park. I love to watch them there so we can see everyone and the fireworks are so close. I really just love the 4th of July! We also did really good with our snow cones this year. We were super tired, but it was worth it. Luckily we have awesome family that helps us with our kids so we can sale them.
The day after the 4th we went down to Bluff and went to the Bluff Fort. It was fun walking around looking at all the different cabins and wandering through the gift store. It was a little hot, but that's OK, because after our stop there we went down to the Sand Island and played in the river, and had a picnic. For some reason I don't have any pictures from the river. But we did have a ton of fun. I think we may end up making that an annual thing.








No comments:
Post a Comment