Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Try-A-Tri

Oh man!!  This year I tried doing the Try-a-Tri, which is a little mini triathalon for people to see what it's like and see if it's something they want to get into.  Two of my friends, Marilyn Pemberton & Keri Jensen talked me into doing it with them.  Brielle, Beth Millward & Nicole Francom also did it.  You have to do it yourself, you don't have a team.  I'm way happy I did it, but it was super hard for me.  I think next time I do it I'll train a little in advance :)  I had the best little cheering section for me though, Dodger and Bronx were good motivation to try hard.  Then at the end when I was running into the finish, they came and met me and ran with me.  I did pretty good on the swimming part but the bike ride and the running both kicked my butt a little. After it was done I must have looked pretty bad because my dad said "are you OK?  You don't look very good.  You look like you're going to have a stroke."  Thanks Dad!  :)













No comments: