Friday, January 4, 2013

Bronx Says

 Everytime you tell him something like "Good Job" or "You're so nice" he says:
      You're Welcome!!

When he gets mad at Dodger he will come and tell us:
     Never play Dodger ever again, ME!

If he doesn't want to go to bed he will come out of his room and tell us:
     I sick day (I'm sick today)  or I sad day (I'm sad today) which he gets from Dodger.

Every morning he comes down stairs and get's in our bed.  If it's during the week and Andy is already gone, he will climb up and say:
     Where's daddy? At work?  (he loves his daddy)

When you ask Bronx how old he is he will usually tell you he is 7

He's learning how to count, but he gets confused.  The other night he was counting something and he started saying:
     Eleventeen, fourteen, eleventeen, fourteen.... over and over and over!!











No comments: