Friday, January 4, 2013

Bronx Turns 2!!

 For Bronx's birthday this year we decided to do a Construction theme.  The cake turned out awesome!
We invited both of our families over for a pancake bar for dinner.  The reason for the pancake's is because whenever we would ask Bronx what he wanted for his birthday, the only thing he would say was pancakes.  Come to find out, pancakes means cake!!  We found out when we were making his cake and he kept pointing to it and saying my pancake!  Oh well, the pancake bar turned out to be kind of fun!

He of course was spoiled by all of his Aunts and Uncles and cousins, and he loved every minute of it!




From Mom and Dad he got a new bike. He loves it too, but he's still learning how to use it.



We love this little guy so much!  He get's funnier and funnier everyday!  He can be mean and honery but mostly he's just sweet and loving.  He loves his Big Brother more than anything, and will follow him around doing and saying whatever he says.  If we ask them what they want he will always wait until Dodger says what he wants and then he will say the same thing.  
He can talk really well.  He's talking in full sentences and has been for a few months now.  It's so nice because I don't have to try and guess what he's wanting.  
He is in a big boy bed, and is sleeping really well in it.  He will usually sleep from around 8:30 pm until 7:30 am, with the occasional wake up in the night. I had the hardest time getting him to sleep through the night.  He would sleep all night long for a few months and then all of a sudden start waking up again.  And if I wouldn't come he would start yelling OWIE!!  So of course I would go, only to find that he was fine and just wanted me.  So Andy had to take over and I wasn't allowed to go during the night anymore.  And now he's sleeping great again!!
He still has a Bop, but only at night.

At his 2 year check up (2 months late) his stats were:
Height: 34 1/2 inches tall (25 - 50%)
Weight: 28 lbs (25 - 50%)

I get teary eyed thinking about how lucky I am to have my little guys in my life.  I love them both so much and I don't know how I would function without them!
 

No comments: