So here is a prime example why it's hard for me to not go to my kids when they cry in the night.
Bronx woke up crying one night and I went in and gave him his binki and put him back to bed. From then on he kept waking up about every 30 min. and would cry "owie" so I would go up there, give him his binki and go back to bed. Then at about 5:00 AM, I was finally like, what is wrong and I started to get frustrated. Then I started to feel all over his body and ask him if that is where it hurt, when clear up around his thigh I found one of my hair ties. It was a brand new one, so it had not been stretched out at all! I felt HORRIBLE!!! The poor kid was trying to tell me all night that he had this owie, and I just ignored it and put him back to bed. This red line stayed for a few months. I thought it was going to be permanent.

No comments:
Post a Comment