When we finally had enough time to go and get our Christmas tree, it had snowed a ton, and the the day we went it was still snowing! But, we love to go in the snow, it just makes it more of an adventure. So, we bundled up, hopped in the truck and took off for Devil's Canyon. We looked all over for the perfect tree and couldn't find it, so we got back in the truck to head to another location, and we got a little stuck. But we got out pretty easily and we didn't have to call in any reinforcements. We drove to another spot to look around, Dodger was getting a little cold by this time, so me and him stayed in the truck while Andy went and found the perfect tree. He came back to get us so we could all go and cut it down together. I love our tradition of going and getting a real tree for Christmas. It's something that Andy's family has always done, and I hope our little will help carry on the tradition.

I know this picture looks like I cut it down, but I didn't :)

Super rosy cheeks!

See how deep Andy had to dig down to find the bottom of the tree?


Andy put Dodger in his cover-all's and zipped them up to keep him warm. It was so funny.
1 comment:
Love Christmas tree hunting. We started this tradition when we moved here. Dodger is so dang cute. Loved the pictures of him swimming.
Post a Comment