Just the girls
My cute nephew Taylor
Here I am showing my stuff. I'm sure I missed.
Here's Andy's mom showing us all up.
Everyone getting ready for the game.
After we were all 'shot' with the shooting, we headed down to the pond to go ice skating.
Gavin taking a breather.
Andy pestering the nieces and nephews.
Brielle wasn't fast enough
Sweet Rachy
Even Dodger was able to get in some action on the ice.
The next week for New Year's we all headed over to Francom's for a big party. Dodger had gone to sleep early, but the older kids found the noise makers and that was the end of his sleep. So he ended up staying up to ring in his first New Year's.
Don't they look so happy?!
New Year's day Andy's parents invited pretty much the whole neighborhood and all of the cousins over to their house for breakfast. It was so nice of them and so yummy.

2 comments:
we went iceskating on that pond for YW once. So fun! I miss Charlotte so much! Give her a hug for me. I haven't seen her yet since they got home.
p.s. I would have missed the clay pigeons too leece. I'm the worst shot!! looks like you guys had a way fun new years!
Looks like so much fun! I love ice skating, so awesome that you have a pond to go on! Love it!
Post a Comment