I love those pictures!! Do you remember in 6th grade when it snowed so much that school was canceled for 2 days and we played and played and played in the snow all day for the whole time? That was so much fun. I think about that every time we get a lot of snow.
Lol you guys are awesome. I don't think I have ever jumped off the roof into the snow so I couldn't tell you if I would plug my nose or not. Haha, but funny to think about.
I used to do this all the time off my parents' deck! Snow's only fun when you don't have to commute in it, it's a nightmare here, but luckily it doesn't snow hardly at all! Your pictures are cute.
After I just finished an anatomy unit on the lower extremities and plenty of discussion about the damage femur and hip fractures can cause, all I could do is grimace! Man, I'm boring already!
I love that you plugged your nose. lol you don't want any snow to get up there. Well it is kinda sad that we live in the same town but never ever see each other. I want to come see your house sometime.
Am I the only nervous one about jumping off the roof? Shoot... I guess I didn't grow up in the snow or something. I just kept thinking about broken bones and concussions. Maybe I need a new job...
Andy and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 awesome little boys, Dodger who just turned 1 and Bronx who was born in October. We love our crazy lives!
11 comments:
I love those pictures!! Do you remember in 6th grade when it snowed so much that school was canceled for 2 days and we played and played and played in the snow all day for the whole time? That was so much fun. I think about that every time we get a lot of snow.
Lol you guys are awesome. I don't think I have ever jumped off the roof into the snow so I couldn't tell you if I would plug my nose or not. Haha, but funny to think about.
I used to do this all the time off my parents' deck! Snow's only fun when you don't have to commute in it, it's a nightmare here, but luckily it doesn't snow hardly at all! Your pictures are cute.
I love that! so fun, nothing I would ever dare to do, since I won't even get on the roof! And I hate snow.
You plugged your nose?? That's pretty funny! Looks like you and Andy have a lot of fun. I'm glad you didn't break a leg or arm though.:)
After I just finished an anatomy unit on the lower extremities and plenty of discussion about the damage femur and hip fractures can cause, all I could do is grimace! Man, I'm boring already!
Nice.
I love that you plugged your nose. lol you don't want any snow to get up there. Well it is kinda sad that we live in the same town but never ever see each other. I want to come see your house sometime.
how fun!!! now i want to go try!!!
That is so awesome!! It looks like you and Andy are having too much fun with all this snow Blanding is getting!!!
Am I the only nervous one about jumping off the roof? Shoot... I guess I didn't grow up in the snow or something. I just kept thinking about broken bones and concussions. Maybe I need a new job...
Post a Comment