Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dodger's New Thing

Dodger has this new thing where he likes to stick his tongue out ALL the time. It's pretty funny. He'll even try to smile with it out. I have a feeling he's going to be like his Daddy and have to have it out when he's concentrating on something.





Making the Dodger face

6 comments:

Brittany said...

That's so cute! I love the picture of all 3 of you.

Jessie said...

The last picture is the greatest!

So darling!

Christina said...

I love that you and Andy made your eyes really big as well! haha...you have to love our big eyed boys!

Francom Family said...

You guys are so cute. I love it when babies discover new talents and then teach their parents how to do it;).

jackster said...

Haha thats super cute!

Rondell said...

That baby must be angry at that camera! He be giving it a raspberry!