HA HA HA Look at the last one Dodger is like mom why are you taking all of these pictures. lol That is really the joys of mother hood, it just seems like nothing that disgusting could come out of something so small and sweet.... WRONG!
yah those pictures are a day in the life of me with Cambri as a baby.....everyday!! That would happen everytime she ate. I dreaded feeding her knowing that "THAT" was going to happen. thankfully kagen has only done it a couple of times. :) Way to go dodger!
Yuck!! That is one poop explosion that would send Bryce over the edge.:) None of that stuff bothers me but Bryce has a weak stomach. So we'll see how he does changing poopy diapers.:)
Andy and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 awesome little boys, Dodger who just turned 1 and Bronx who was born in October. We love our crazy lives!
13 comments:
Amazing, isn't it? The joys of motherhood!
Just wait until he does that in church. Nash did it on his blessing tux. Ya that was a fun clean up!
HA HA HA Look at the last one Dodger is like mom why are you taking all of these pictures. lol That is really the joys of mother hood, it just seems like nothing that disgusting could come out of something so small and sweet.... WRONG!
he did a good job :) i love your pictures... Traxton had his first blow out last night, but no pictures :(
Thats what I call mustard buns, but in this case, it's mustard buns, back, belly, legs, sides...etc...etc....
I still deal with this from time to time with Crew. I totally thought this sort of stuff only happened when they were babies but I was wrong.
I LOVE the pictures!
HAhaha! Those blowouts are the BEST!
Holy Crap! I love it, at least Andy is there helping, that for sure would not happen at our house. I love the last pic though, he looks so funny.
yah those pictures are a day in the life of me with Cambri as a baby.....everyday!! That would happen everytime she ate. I dreaded feeding her knowing that "THAT" was going to happen. thankfully kagen has only done it a couple of times. :) Way to go dodger!
Were prunes involved in any way!!??? That usually does that trick!
The worst is when you are driving and they are in the car seat....ahh hated that!
Yuck!! That is one poop explosion that would send Bryce over the edge.:) None of that stuff bothers me but Bryce has a weak stomach. So we'll see how he does changing poopy diapers.:)
I remember those days! I made Chris take those ones on! He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment