Monday, July 26, 2010

1 Year & Family Pictures

Once again my very talented sister in law Suzie came to our rescue and took these pictures of Dodger for his 1 year shots. He of course didn't want to stand still for the camera so she had to chase him around and we were trying to hold him still, but what do you expect with a 1 year old? Even though he was wild, the pictures still turned out awesome.









We also had her take some family pictures of us since we haven't ever had any taken with Dodger. We thought about just waiting a few more months until our new little one arrives but I decided we needed at least some with just us and Dodger. I love how these ones turned out too. Thanks Suz!








6 comments:

Mal said...

So cute, love the first one of him!

Chey said...

Cute. Glad you didn't wait, I don't think we ever had any with just Kennedi. Oh well, what do you do. I love the second one of Dodger.

Jens and Patricia said...

Way cute pics! It is so hard to keep updated family pics since these kids grow so fast! You have such a beautiful family!

Steve and Shauna said...

Great pictures! Sometimes those more candid shots with kids on the move are the best, anyway!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

ahhhh how cute! I love them :)

Brittany said...

Cute pictures! Dodger is such a cute little guy!