Andy has been working on a little bit of landscaping in our yard whenever he has a free minute. He's been moving rocks and dirt and pulling weeds, but we really aren't going to start doing much until next year and then hopefully we can get some grass planted. But in the mean time he has been keeping busy by building a rock retaining wall out in front and it looks so good! I'm so excited for it. The best part of all of it is that Dodger gets to help. He loves to ride the skid steer and will just sit there and be so good and sing.
But every once in a while the sound and vibration gets to him, and this happens.
I actually really like to run the skid steer too. Dodger was helping me move some rocks, and he fell asleep on me too. I loved it!

4 comments:
What a woman, way to go leece.
That is so cute that he falls asleep in there!
He is so adorable sleeping on you guys! I love it when they do that. Especially as they get older, it doesn't happen as often!
Can't wait to see landscaped pics in the future!
That is so cute! Landscaping is a chore. I'm impressed with your skills too, I tried driving Cole's bobcat when we were doing ours and about took our fence out.
Post a Comment