I don't think Dodger was feeling too well because he just mostly wanted to sit on my lap and watch the parade rather than go and pick up candy. Which was fine with me, I love it when he'll cuddle on me.
He did find a spot though between these two and would go and bother them, but he must have made a good impression because they kept getting him candy.
I took a sippy cup with water for him, but I guess instead he wanted to drink out of Billie's bottle.
After we left the park we came home and let Dodger and me have a nap and then loaded up and headed to the mountain for a cookout. It ended up raining on us so I didn't get any pictures but it was so pretty and fun up at the head of Dry Wash.

No comments:
Post a Comment